our health services
Belconnen Specialist Centre is a unique multidisciplinary practice bringing together multiple experienced health care’s professionals from different disciplines to address as many aspects of a patient’s care as possible.
Our practitioners are expert in their field. They are dedicated to their patient first and foremost and are committed to help every patient achieve an optimum outcome and receive the best level of evidence-based care attainable.
Services provided at Belconnen Specialist Centre:
- Psychology services by Gregg Chapman
- Exercise Physiology services by Charan Walia
- Dietetics services by Mariame Iraki
- Chiropractic services by Jim Anthopoulos
- Occupational Therapy services by Alison Hartigan
- Podiatry services provided by Nisha Rayka
- Counselling services by Louise Pilon
- Clinical hypnotherapy services by Mariame Iraki
- Breath work service by Charan Walia
- Dry needling services by Charan Walia and Jim Anthopoulos
- Resting Metabolism Measurement by Mariame Iraki
- Remedial massage by Jim Anthopoulos